Do you think that mens' sex drives are THAT strong,or is it the accesibility of porn that makes them THINK they need it alot? adult content

I think its the availibility of porn. The more you do it,the more you want it. Having sex multiple times a day becomes like an addiction. I've seen ladies on here saying their man wants it 3,4,5 times a day and gets mad when she turns him down,or is masturbating multiple times a day.

How often do you feel is a normal amount of times per day/week/month/year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• With a strong sex drive when does a man find the time to have sex 3 or more times a day, especially if he works and has a commute and than has involvement time with his family.
    Are these men who can go this much in a day, putting in 20 or more mins or just quickies?
    Anonymous

• Good question... I think porn has alot to do with it for some... but I think others may have a genuine addiction. Normal for me is probably not normal for you. As long as the parties agree and are both satisfied I think normal is totally up to each couple.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Everyone is different and they all have different needs, there is such a thing as sex addiction, but how many times is normal is up to the individual, this decreases with age.

Answer by older at 6:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I must be missing the correlation between high sex drives and porn. Normally, if a man with a high sex drive also has a porn addiction, I think the porn is watched BECAUSE OF the high sex drive and need for release,as opposed to watching too much porn creating a high sex drive.
    If porn has any affect on a man, I think it causes them to have unrealistic expectations. Sure,that girl probably does love anal sex- give me a few thousand dollars to do it and I probably wouldnt be so opposed to it. Yes, that girl does very well at acting like she loves giving oral sex, once again, for a few grand I'd be more enthusiastic too!
    High sex drive has more to do with genetics, age, and state of mind than any outside influence.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Just my opinion, but I think the concept of "normal sex drive" is heavily influenced by the mainstream media more than it is by the porn industry. From childhood, boys and men are basically taught that the more sex someone has, the more valuable and powerful they are. It's an artificial construct designed to sell Axe body spray, beer and vehicles.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Not sure what is normal but I think porn in the wrong hands brings about sex abuse and rape and normalizes abnormal behavior. The same way internet porn being accessed all over the world will make child rape and kidnapping more prolific. JMO. If my dh asked for it 3 times a day, I'd kill him!
    Anonymous

• Some may have a strong desire for sex than there is more access to porn, that can be developing this stronger desire.
    Anonymous

• Maybe DH needs to watch more porn then cause for me, his sex drive isnt high ENOUGH lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Everyones version of normal varies from couple to couple. While some would say once a day is normal others might say once a week is normal. As long as the couple is satisfied with the amount of sex they have together then that is all that should matter. To answer the question though, normal to me is 4 times a week and that is without porn. If we watch porn then we do it more often....which I'm perfectly fine with:) I like sex.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think its n their head, a man does not "need" that much sex. my ex used to try to make me feel guilty if i didnt want to have sex, he once told me that it was not normal for a newlywed couple to have sex less than twice a day. he made me hate sex! my new bf had a very high sex drive when we first met, but he did not look at porn or "masturbate" or get sex in any other way when we first met, and he went a good 3 months without, because i wanted to wait. now he can go days without.. and Im the one who goes crazy without sex. lol its a choice they make.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 7:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011