Strong Sex drives in men

I have replied to another question about this.
For those who have husbands with strong sex drives, when does he have the time to have sex more than 3 times a day if they work, have to commute, spend time with family, involved in children's activities, hang out with his friends?
Do men with strong sex drives, go for 20 or more minutes or do they have quick moments and than build back up?
Do they use porn, nude pics of women to build this drive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Question stealer,lol jk!
    Anonymous

• LOL...I thought maybe noone would see my response in your post about how they can do this with an active life, so I reposted....LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My husband and I BOTH would love it if we could have sex 3 times a day sometimes..lol Just not a reality for us.. We both have high sex drives (thank you peri-menopause that's the only good thing you've brought so far..lol)

My husband does usually go for longer than 20 minutes. I would say his "quick" moments happen during masturbation.. We have sex very often. We both masturbate as well. Neither of us porn or anything of the like to stimulate our sex drives. They are just high at this point and time in our lives.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My husband has a high sex drive. He however, doesnt have a porn problem though.
    Luckily, he works less than a mile from home- which means he comes home for his lunch break. And there is no long commute. And its usually quickies during the day.He helps me get the kids in bed at night, and helps with dinner and stuff, kids go to bed at 8ish,and we normally dont go to sleep til 1ish. Thats 5 kid free hours.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i saw your comment on the other question and thought the same!! haha, and i think it depends. my SO now is way too busy to even have sex maybe more than twice a week...when he's on vacation (he's a teacher), it happens more but definitely not 2+ times a day.

however my ex- that's a different story, but there were NO kids involved. we lived together, and even when he worked a twelve hour shift, we could have sex at least twice in the night, if not more. The more often we had sex, like by the second or third time- the shorter it would be. I never wanted to have sex during my period, and i'm sure he looked at porn then (if not, other times as well). but he was the horniest man i've ever met. i do not think men (who are above the age of 24) with careers, children, etc can possibly have such high sex drives..but that's just my opinion...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would not be the person to ask that question to. It's Sooo not like that for me. Total opposite to be honest!
    natesmom32

Answer by natesmom32 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011