Spreading out your childs vaccines?

I 'm on the fence about giving my baby so many shots at a time. I'm thinking I may give the shots, but just spread them out. Has anyone done this and if so did you have any problems, ect.

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• i have the doctor only give my son two shots at a time. there is no way he getting 5, 6 or even 9 in one day. so far no problems. my son is seven months.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My DD only gets 1 shot at a time, we wait at least 2 weeks between shots and no shots before 2 months....no shots w/ in 3 months before or after a "live" shot like Polio and we've put off shots that don't make sense at this age like Hep B, etc. Msg me if you want to talk further. It's working out great for us.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hey, you say you are on the fence about this issue.

I would recommend you read How To Raise A Vaccine Free Child by Wendy Lydall. She puts both antivaccinationists and provaccinationists myths to rest. It has definitely made my decision more confident.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008