Tomorrow is my birthday

My hubby and I are short on money any ideas on some fun things we can do?

KiraStadnik

Asked by KiraStadnik at 7:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• go out for a drink, ent a movie and have a homemade cake. skating rink, bowling,
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Send the kids to grandma's so you'll have the whole house to yourself. You'll know what to do ;)
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 7:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• the great outdoors
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• what do you want to do? you dont really have to go out nothing has changed out there lol.. every thing is sooo much money any ways. I just had to boys b-days over the weekend I took them to Target and they picked out a toy come on it was crazy to have to choose some thing good and not cost a lot. you two could have a movie night ALONE with drinks and order some thing you like and then follow it later with sex hahaha... have a nice b-day.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Happy Birthday maybe a candlelight dinner just the 2 of you and then see where it leads.....
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2011