If your over 40 how often do you have sex

??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm 48 my husband is 49 and we have full blown all encompassing sex (on average) 5 times a week. We are sexual and intimate with one another daily.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• R u for real? :) It has been 32 days. I know because he pointed it out to me yesterday! Only gone THIS long because I have been under sooooo much stress I just don't feel like it.

Our normal though is 1 to 2 x a week
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am 61 and sex is a weekly occurrence, sometimes more than once a week, unless of course one of us is sick.

Answer by older at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Other than that week when I get my cycle, because my husband doesn't like it then and I usually don't want to be touched - weekly at the least.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm 55 and my husband is 56. We have sex on average 2 times a week. But when we are ultra busy or stressed, it goes down to once a week. Wondering why you are asking. Are you & your husband doing it frequently?
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Why does the age 40 have anything to do with the frequency of sex??? People who love each other and have a happy marriage will have lots of sex until they are well into their 80's,doncha know. Age is just a NUMBER!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 4-5 days a week
    Anonymous

• not often!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i don't know if this gives me hope or makes me worried, lol i'm only 24, SO is 32, and we only have it like 1-2x a week (i wish it was more!!!)...i really don't think age matters, it's about lifestyles and such...my parents are in their 40's and do it all the time (don't ask how i know...yak), my friends fiance is in his 40's and they do it all the time too, but then again i had a lot of friends growing up whose parents slept in separate bedrooms- so i'm inclined to think they didn't do it often. i imagine it depends...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm 49, hubby is 53....5 or 6 times a week. We've been together for 22 years, we both have high sex drives, and we've always been this way. What matters isn't how often you have it, but that you are sexually compatible, and are both getting the amount that satisfies you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011