Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you give or do for your child that has allergies by the way shes 2..????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (2)
  • what kind of allergies? your question is very hard to understand!!!!

    my kids both have allergies (food, medication, environmental)

    Answer by hibbingmom at 7:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • With your pediatrician's OK you can try over the counter children's zyrtec. It comes in a generic form too. You might want to go to your pediatrician anyway to confirm it is allergies, plus they can give you a prescription for the children's zyrtec and you'll save yourself a couple bucks that way.

    if your child's allergies are intestinal or something else then zyrtec probably won't do much. Then again, I'm not a doctor, just another mom, so... hope that's helpful.

    Answer by ACL2007 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.