How possible it is?

I've been off my BC since the beginning of this month (April 1st). We've only been able to have sex 1 time each week (i know- lame... i'm at work/school for 17 hours a day, 4 days a week! i get tired! lol) but i will say that his "loads" are bigger since he has to go a week with no release. lol sorry- trying to make it not sound horrible.

the days we had sex: April 5, 11, 17...

The problem: I have PCOS, I'm lucky to get my period 3-4 times a year. I took the Yaz birth control; i'm supposed to have monthly cycles. the doctors even gave me pills to jumpstart my period- didnt work.

how possible is it for me to be pregnant? sadly, this will probably be the last time we had sex this month- his hours changed to the hours i'm not doing anything! i'm in work/school from 6am-11pm basically and he's working 3rd shift now, from 10-6, plus he might be hired for a temp job; fri-sun, for 12 hours a day, working 36 hours, but being paid for 40.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess that it could be possible. Anything is possible.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 7:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• its possible but it can take up to a year after going off birth control to get pregnant but i have been pregnant twice while on birth control both ended in misscarriage so then i went off birth control and it took me forever to get pregnant with this one and he/she was conceived on april fools day our babies could be the same age if u did get prego
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I was always told that the first three months after you STOP birth control is your most fertile period. That's when I got pregnant with both of my kids.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011