Weird pains

I should be used to this by now, this is my 3rd but, I have been having a lot of Braxton hicks (I didn't have them with my other 2), I keep having a pain right in the middle of my pelvis but inside, maybe where my cervix is(?) and on Saturday I felt like my pelvic bone was about to crack in half. It has felt this way a few times today also, I'm 28 weeks, and haven't gained any weight, the baby is growing fine...are these just normal pains?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would call your doctor just to be on the safe side! you can never be to cautious
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It sounds like your baby is putting pressure on something "down there" I have gotten them all the time with all my pregnancies. Like a stabbing pain deep in your hooha? or constant dull pain? I have had both, and with my first it made me nervous, but not after that.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i had the same thing that mom-2-3-girlz described...
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011