Would this make you insecure about your SO/DH?? adult content

Okay, honestly, if ALL of your so/dh's ex's, flings, everything were incredibly hot and gorgeous women (talking legit models), would it make you insecure in the least (and let's say you're average and not the skinny, model looking type)?

Or if you knew that he used to have a very active and lively sex life (years ago) with these women, and now rarely wants it b/c he's just too busy to be in the mood- would you care??

HONESTLY...b/c I care :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Here's the thing about men...they are attracted to confidence. They love women with confidence. It's so sexy to them. As women, we all have insecurities. But, he's with you so these women don't matter anymore. Take pride in the fact that he is your man and flaunt your best features to him. He won't complain.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Dh put one model through modeling school. She's been on the cover of vogue and had a home in Paris. He's been with other models as well though none as successful as the first. But ya know what? All of them used and abused him. Once they got what they wanted they through him away like yesterdays trash. They cheated and lied to him to the point that he doesn't trust most women. I may not be as beautiful as those women, but at least I do love him! And he's as confident in my love as his past can allow for. He loves me dearly and he'd never go back to those other women. As far as sex drive, that changes as we age. Just a natural occurrence.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Honestly, it WOULD make me a bit insecure.!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i think if he wanted to be with them then he would. he obviously is happy with you. i completely understand those random pangs of insecurity, it;s only natural, but at the same time you should remind yourself that you are you, not some 6'2 90lb model. alot of guys like some junk in the trunk these days anyway. just don't forget that he chose you. and also, chances are if you are feeling insecure, a. it is reflected in your actions and b. he notices. so for his sake, and yours, love yourself and be happy you are who you are girl :)
    jenboben388

Answer by jenboben388 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• let's flip it: let's say i was the one with the active sex life, with hot young studs, built with more massive muscles and greater tendency toward longevity and frolicking in the bedroom..but now, i'm either too tired, or just don't wanna. yeah, it probably bothers him.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Personally, yes I would. But what women wouldnt worry about that? Though, I have been in the same situation and have finally realized my hubby chose me because he loves me and I love him! Dont worry girl! Dont over think these kind of things!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• ya know, maybe you are that good looking and you are just being insecure
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• to shay1130, thx but these women are the 5'9 120lbs type, and i'm 5'2 and will refrain f/ giving my weight :P i mean i always hear i look good for having a kid, but i look NOTHING like all the women he's been with (or the ones i know of)...so sometimes i wonder if he ever misses those types
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No, what's done is done. If he wanted to be with them, he would be. But he's with me. That's all I need.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• On one level yeah. I am short, probably average looking, etc...BUT I know that he chose me for my mind more than my body. We are parents together, we depend on each other, and I would be more intimidated by someone who was a "super genius" than beautiful.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011