What is this should I be worried..please read

ok so I am 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I went to take a bath I sat in the tub and I was washing my private and I noticed there was something in my private so I got it out it was not sure what it was, but it looked like toilet paper. The thing is now I got out of the tub and asat on the couch and my private now hurts. I am not sure if I am just parinaoyed so that is why I am hurting. Actually it isn't painful more sore. I am not bleeding so should I just watch or could it have been toilet paper and now I am just making myself think more and that is why I am sore down there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• dont think it would be the toilet paper. just wait and ask your doc when you see them next
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Maybe it's a yeast infection or UTI? Call and ask your dr.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• when is your next dr appt? I would let them know.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I dought it would be an infection I pulled out this stuff and it actually looked like toilet paper and it even felt like wet toilet paper
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• my next drs app. is actually this thursday
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think that just to be safe, you should call the doc or head straight to the Urgent Care. Even if its nothing, your mind can relax just knowing that its okay. Better to be safe than to be sorry.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree with Tarrar, at least make a phone call to your doctor. You sound really worried, so even if you shouldn't be, talking to the doctor will ease your mind. Good luck.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• thebaby is kicking though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If it is a dull ache in your vaginal area it might just be ligament stretching. There is always a dr. on call to answer any questions. I got a small shock from a lamp and called them at 11 one night. They are available for many reasons- one of which is to ease your mind. Good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011