TTC Ladies n Moms-to-be... Facts about Fertibella ^_^ why take it???

TTC ladies n moms-to-be,
Fertibella users n when in doubts ladies... pls listen... i would like to share my experience...
last month, i ordered a free trial of fertibella... paid shipping & handling...
but i emailed them n told them i did not want anymore...so cancel next shipments...but told them i will try it first n will let them know if i would like to continue later...
at first i was hesitating but then i asked my hubby n we made up our minds...

April 1st, i started taking fertibella for 16days i took it every 8pm not always on time but around that time... i stoped taken it yesterday...
last week i took a ptest that was negative, then i posted my questions bout my boobs hurting... n then i said i will not take a ptest untill this weekend... n guess what???

yesterday i took 2 test, one early in the morning, one at 8pm... both came out bfp...flat out positive...!!!
soooo happy.... i think i may have been preggo for a week n shouldve taken the test earlier...

so yes!!! im preggoooo.....yey!!!....honestly we did not have sex daily or everyother day... we did when we were in the moment n my daughter is asleep...
so for those who are trying just stop stressin n relax... i know i stressed out alot...but wen i stopped, things came through...

so best of luck to all.... n it doesnt hurt to try new things... ^_^

***^_^lots of babydust ttc ladies^_^***

jkkpotters

Asked by jkkpotters at 8:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• wow thats awesome! i have never even heard about fertibella. Wow ill have to see about getting some of that.
    jbowers2005

Answer by jbowers2005 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i know i was like wow... that was fast... my sis-in-law said the same thing... i told her april 1st i was going to start it n now im preggo... i called her as soon as i found out... she was surprised it works...

^_^ goodluck n lots of babydust ^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love fertibella! I know so many people who have had success with it, so it wasn't surprising when I did too!
    babydr3ams

Answer by babydr3ams at 5:47 PM on May. 21, 2011

• @babydr3ams, i took fertibella for 16 days...april 1st to 16th...n now im pregnant with twins ^_^ soo happy crazy exciting... ^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 4:30 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Dear Cafemoms, i just found out yesterday that my hubby n i conceived our twins around March 22 2011...
    Calculations made by Nurse Jenn...According to my planner...we tried to conceive on March 21, 24, and 26 2011 ^_^
    So unfortunately, Fertibella did not harm or help me get pregnant...It was my hubby's genes that made us conceive twins...^_^
    I took Fertibella on April 1st to 16th 2011...
    But around first week of April i took home P-Test n it was Negative...
    And on April 17th i took 2 home P-Test n it was both Positive...
    Question is y was it negative on the first week of April??? confusing...
    We will find out genders of the twins this friday July 1st 2011 ^_^ soo excited... ^_^
    Goodluck to all mommies n mommies-to-be ^_^ lots of babydust ^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2011