Work from home job for sixteen year old?

Is it possible? Any suggestions? Its doesn't need to be loads, but I need some extra $$$ to buy things for the baby :P

Racheliny

Asked by Racheliny at 8:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are so many moms on here that would love to work from home.

I was going to say why don't they mow lawns or see if they can do some yard work. Then I reread your post and I am thinking your 16, pregnant and looking for something.

So...any more details?
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• What does she like to do? For example if she likes or is good at writting she can do freelance work. www.freelancer.com .. surverys Avon.. Mary Kay. i'm not really sure about anything else. She can't do what I am doing because she isn't old enough. When that day comes, I will be glad to take her under our wings.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Baby sitting comes to mind. Kinda hard for a 16 y.o to find ANY job let alone one from home with no experience.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• @kbishop8688 what is it you do? I am looking for at home work as well. I am 28. Message me please and let me know. thanks
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• What about mowing lawns, babysitting, pet sitting, errands, laundry, etc??  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.  However, I did see a position which might be of interest.. it's a writing job for young writers between the ages of 16-21 the other day.   Go to this page, at Funds for Writers and scroll half way down the page to where it says Writing Kids Submissions.  Hope that helps!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• she can take surveys for a little extra cash online. it's easy and they don't spam you. you can take it as far as you want. works for me even and you only have to be 13yrs old

http://www.cashcrate.com/2702030

-lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 2:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I used to sell Avon and I think for the Mark products you only had to be 16?? I don't exactly remember, but if she has lots of friends that might buy it could be profitable.
    Otherwise, babysitting can be a good one. Esp. if she is great with kids and then referrals go a long way! :)
    Courtney530

Answer by Courtney530 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011