If i took two positive preg tests and three negative in a matter of one hours what is really the outcome?

jamieconca

Asked by jamieconca at 9:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Positive. Those tests may be more sensitive . . . if you saw a definate line, then you are pregnant. Congrats!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• odds are pretty even either way. You are, or your not. Test First pee in the morning to be sure. AND test after your late. Not before.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Congragulations Mama to be!!!! You are Preggo!!!! False negatives are very common but I have never in my life heard of a false positive =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am going to go with positve.. but to be sure, test tomorrow morning the first time you use the bathroom.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Sounds to me like you're preggo. Your hormones aren't as strong since you are going to the bathroom so many times in an hour. Congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I guess you guys can tell i am excited!!! I will relax for now and take one in the am in a couple more days! keep fingers crossed for me :)
    jamieconca

Comment by jamieconca (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The 3 negatives were probably just too early to detect for those brands of test, or maybe just not sensitive enough! Test again. Your hormone levels only get higher if you are pregnant. :)
    lydiangray

Answer by lydiangray at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It sounds like the streps are no good. I would get some new ones.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• thanks guys going to wait until the am! I haven't even missed a period but very excited and really hope the outcome is positive!
    jamieconca

Comment by jamieconca (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Well, first off...
    If you took them all in one day your results may not be accurate at all due to you loosing the higher hormone from your morning pee IF you're testing too early...
    2nd, i would just take one test ever few days, with your morning pee. If you get (3) positive tests every morning, i would say that you were pregnant.
    Either way, if it is time that you are concerned about, i would then recoment a visit to your OB/GYN and tell her that you had taken a positive read out on a home test. Your OB/GYN will then take a blood sample for a blood test which will come back with a higher result and be able to better confirm it for you
    ♥ Best of Luck & Wishes ♥
    xXShutterflyXx

Answer by xXShutterflyXx at 10:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011