when you make a meatloaf..

is it dry? my mother gave me this recipe that im going to try and when i tryed it at her house it was awsome!
these are the ingredients, you would have to measure them out yourself at the best of your knowledge...
2 pounds hamburger
4 eggs
1 onion
package of stuffing
half a can of chicken broth or your own chicken broth
mix up and put in loaf pan and bake at 350 degress!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I use a touch of Worchester Sauce in mine (not too much or it gets soggy!!) and it comes out perfect.

(Hamburger meat, 2 eggs, 1 pkg seasoning, 1 minced onion, 1 cup fine bread crumbs, (sometimes 1/2 clove of garlic, minced) and a dash of Worchester Sauce.)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i do mine differentlly... hamburger, eggs, ketchup, onions and crushed crackers.. then on top i put more ketchep OR tomato soup either or and crunch m ore crackers on top... i don't like meatloaf but hubby loves it its not dry iether. =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I do the same style only mine contains a tomatoe paste, no chicken broth and only 1 egg per lb. LOVE IT!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• sounds good
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Go to Food Network's website and look at Bobby Flay's Roasted Vegetable Meatloaf with Balsalmic Glaze. It is AWESOME! Not your southern style meatloaf, but really, REALLY good.
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2008