Etopic pregnancy with a tubal ligation?????

I know it can happen and I guess I'm freaking myself out and need reassurance. Lol. I got a tubal ligation in oct. 2010 and of course I've been sexually active with my fiance unprotected but I have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy, or I'm just being paranoid. I've got nausea, tenderness, cravings, frequent urination, dizziness, heartburn, and pelvic pain. I have endometriosis too so I'm not sure if some go with that and I have no insurance so no doctors yet but should I be worried? I read if I take a pregnancy test it could still say negative????????

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I also had a tubal ligation last october and the doctor told me this can happen and if I ever thought for any reason I might be pregnant to get it checked right away. Maybe try the health department they would test and it would be inexpensive.
    nataliemaddymom

Answer by nataliemaddymom at 9:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I didn't have a tubal ligation, however, I had an ectopic pregnancy. It took about 5 weeks from the first day of my last period to show up on a pregnancy test. After that my symptoms were pain on one side of my abdomen all the way up to my ribs and a lot of pressure in my colon especially when I went number 2. It almost felt like really really bad gas cramps.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I forgot to write that in there, that I have constant pain in the left portion of my pelvic region and just below my ribs when I stand making it hard to take deep breathes
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• what ended up happening?
    kjb9585

Answer by kjb9585 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2011