Im so scared for her health

i had a ultrasound done today and found out that her kidneys are enlarged anyone else have this problem with a baby and what happend when she was born

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugs   I don't have experience but here's a bump!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My son, when he was born he had hydronephrosis of his left kidney (basically dilation of the kidney). This was not noticed in utero. He had a grade 1 (the lowest) kidney reflux as an infant, which never caused any problems, and he had a sono of his kidney at about 18 mos, where it was noted that he'd outgrown both the hydronephrosis and the urinary reflux. Hope that helps you a little...slightly similar
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No clue, but here's a bump. I know how scary that can be, but hopefully it won't be too serious. Best of luck.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• no clue but again, BUMP!... Hopefully you will get reassurance through people with knowledge and best informative answers.... HUGS to you! I know how scary this must be for you... I had abnormal panel blood screen with one child... she is perfectly normal... but we were scared about what it could be.
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 7:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i didnt have this problem but as a mom i know how you feel. Just keep your head up and just keep praying for the best. Just always think positive and dont dwell on your problems your baby can feel it. Just be as happy as you can, at least try. Best of luck
    Kglick27

Answer by Kglick27 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011