What are your plans for the next week?

Today: I worked until 5. Now just relaxing.
Tomorrow: Probably a good workout in the morning and some dishes - then working the 4 to 9 shift.
Wednesday: A day off! Heading to my parents' house for the day to dye easter eggs with my son and my niece.
Thursday: Working the 4-9 shift again.
Friday: A day off... and pay day! Maybe shopping?
Saturday: Working again... but only until 3!
Sunday: Another day off... maybe a visit with my mom and my son?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• tomorrow is my hubbys b-day. but it's ALSO the day my momma is coming home from the hospital..... so chaos for got.

wed is ????? crazy day. I think as a family we are gonna go see Rio and go out to dinner

thursday my husband has to go into work even though it's his day off 'cuz he got a call back interview for a promotion at work

friday seeing easter bunny at mall and lunch with my rotten in laws.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Oh I totally forgot about Easter... I haven't decided yet if I want to go to Easter dinner at my dad's house.. Maybe? Maybe not?
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Tomorrow - ultrasound appt. regarding my PCOS, homework.
    Wednesday - DD has a play date, and I'm going to school to work on homework.
    Thursday - Shopping with the in-laws, homework. Also my sister's birthday.
    Friday - Visiting my parents, homework.
    Saturday - homework.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Tomorrow - Walk at mall, swim at hotel, take son to work, home, pick son up, home
    Wednesday - Walk at mall, swim at hotel, take son to driving test (pray he passes), stop at mom's to feed dog and get mail, home
    Thursday - walk at mall, swim at hotel, stop at mom's to feed dog and pick up mail, home
    Friday - take boys to youth group prayer breakfast, grocery shopping, walk at mall, swim at hotel, mom's to feed dog and pick up mai, home
    Saturday - mom's to feed dog, clean house, and relax
    Sunday - church, mom's to feed dog, nap, and relax

(Parents are on vacation for a week and a half to CA. My job to feed their dog and get their mail each day)
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Today: Got our tax return WOO HOO!!!!
    Tomorrow: Trip to my mom's to pay her back the money we owe her and then Walmart to get all the things we need for Sonny who is due in June
    Wednesday: Taking my chihuahua to the vet for check-up and shots
    Thursday: Hmmm good question lol
    Friday: Dye Easter eggs
    Saturday: Going to the movies with DH (a date night for the first time in a year! lol)
    Sunday: Church
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011