I am sure it's been asked 1000x's but how do you post a clickable link ...

and pictures and videos?

I've done it before, but I had a year break from CM and apparently I do not retain information.

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Lol...I would like to know too actually...let me know when you figure it out! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• ALL the WAY at the BOTTOM of EVERY page on cafe mom.....it says  Frequently Asked Questions  CLICK it and use the subjects on the right to learn how to do ALL kinds of things here. Dont worry everyone is new on here at some point. And this ?? has been asked about 250000 times. I still keep giving people the link. 

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• You can also click on "use full editor" first when you are typing your answer or question and then just add the link. It should be automatic.

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• LOL ... I knew this would be the fastest way to get the answer :0D ... and vbruno, I think I have actually seen you post that link before... pure laziness on my part, but got you got points, so win/win LOL!
    pammomof9

Comment by pammomof9 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I just read the link and thought, YOU IDIOT, you KNEW that!
    pammomof9

Comment by pammomof9 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Thanks i needed help too!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 4:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2011