Im 23 wks pregnant and everything is hurting!!!! i need relief please!!!

My legs are cramping so bad, my upper back hurts, my neck hurts all at one time plus im trying to get a headache. I dont understand it i havent done much today cleaned a little and chased my two children around all day but thats a normal day for me. I take my prenatal vitamins daily (when i can remember). Anyone have any suggestions????????

jhenry456

Asked by jhenry456 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• tylenol
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• tylenol and a warm bubble bath
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Eat some bananas for the leg cramps your probably low on potassium, and the head ache is probably dehydration drink a few glasses of water and take some tylenol. The back ache? Get the hubby or SO to rub your back.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Tylenol and a heating pad on your legs and back..it works for me!
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 10:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Tylenol, rice packs and a warm bath or shower. You could also get in touch with a chiroprator or physical therapist. I had my chiropractor almost my entire 1st pregnancy. The second pregnancy I had nothing and I felt awful the entire time. Pain everywhere and it only went away when baby was born. Good luck, mama.

Also, a few of my neighbors had something while they were pregnant that made their entire bodies hurt. There's a name for it, I don't know what it is, but they had physical therapy all the time to help them out with it.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011