Who else is getting more Snow?

How I wish so hard for Spring!! On the weekend people were saying Merry Christmas here! Now tomorrow we're to be expecting 8" inches more of Snow! Anyone else? I'm so wishing for any Spring! And a dry, warm, Sunny Easter! Well those are my warm wishes for you! Anyone getting snow too? Thank you for reading! Thank you for answering!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No snow here..I cry for you all that are getting it..
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Are you in WI?? We are supposed to get a little snow here, but lots up north......where is the sun???

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• my friends in MCcloud about 12 miles from MT. shasta its snowing there on the 15th of april as far as i know it still is much love and peace and happy easter soon from dawn.
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm in Alberta... just snowed for a week (okay, maybe not a week - four days - but it feels like more) straight... seriously, almost non-stop. It finally got above zero today (32 F) and lots of it melted... but I'm not crossing my fingers for that to be it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• We got a couple inches last night, but I don't think we are expecting anymore. Egh. I'm ready for spring!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Am in Ohio, we have had rain for the last 3 days. No snow, thank goodness for that. I am so tired of snow and cold weather. I want some warmer weather and SUN.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im in california. i nver see snow unless i travel
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011