Dinner plans..

what will/ did you make to freeze before baby was born?
im thinking chili, spaghetti sauce, stroganoff, meatloaf, lasagna, pulled pork for bbq sandwiches, etc.. i need some more easy foods to make that freeze well.. thanks

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pasta dishes , frozen potatoe dishes ,make up a meat loaf ,all ready and freeze it hambugar patties ,oh yea you can have tacos already made and free them just not with the lettuce in them till after you thaw them out.hang in there have a good day much love and peace from dawn.
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Enchiladas, we made a lot of plain turkey meat (beef if you don't do turkey) that way we could make spaghetti, sloppy joes, tacos, and shepherds pie, quickly. Grill up some chicken strips and feeze them, then you can make things like chicken Alfredo, chicken and noodles, chicken fajitas... And it will only take a few minutes.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• what ever hubby fixes lol
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 11:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I cooked some hamburger and froze it to pull out to dump in spaghetti sauce, hamburger helper, tacos, etc so it is faster to make and clean up. I made some casseroles, some sausage gravy, bought a frozen lasagna, beef and noodles, bbq pulled pork, and that's about it. I have never felt too bad past a couple weeks, and nobody will die if they have to eat sandwiches and cereal for that long. My biggest thing is making sure I have enough staples in the house like diapers, wipes, milk, eggs, bread...so that way I don't have to go to the store for a while. I would send LP...but god only knows what he would come home with. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011