I had unprotected sex april 2nd im feeling like i might be pregnant is it to early to have signs?

lil-mama-25

Asked by lil-mama-25 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hi its dawn how are you? well if you feel that way give it a little longer and at the end of the month if you hadnt had your monthly period than buy a pregent test or get an appointment at a clinic theres alot of free ones to give you that test depending on were you live ok if you need more advice please email me ok have a good day much love and peace from dawn at dawnmariecole@gmail.com leave your name .and let me know your from cafemoms thanks
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Test AFTER you MISS your period.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Its not too early to have signs it is i think too early for it to show on a test though. wait till you miss your period.
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If you were ovulating on the 2nd, you would be 16 days past ovulation, and I have found out I was pregnant through testing as early as 10 days past ovulation with just over the counter early result tests. With my first pregnancy, I was throwing up by 6 days past ovulation.

So I don't think it is too early to test or to have symptoms...presuming the sex was about the time you ovulated.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011