20 weeks pregnant and serious bloating and heart burn

I am 20 weeks preg and am having really bad gas and indigestion. It started yesterday and I had bad gas and was burping. My stomach felt so tight like literally it was full of air and was churning. So after a long night I made myself throw up and woke up hours later with bad diarrhea... So today thought iwas better but just started up again like 3 hours ago. Should I worry about the baby like could it b more than a stomach ache and indigestion? Only thing I have taken was 2 antacid tablets and that was only today..... I am really worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I got heartburn a LOT with my son. Watch what you eat of course, but tums won't hurt and I was eating those things like candy. He was born with a lot of hair! heehee (old wive's tale)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I got food poisoning last summer and had similar symptoms. I had sulphur burps and really bad indigestion and so much gas I was in severe pain. It was awful. If you have diarrhea, be careful that you drink enough fluids. You can always call your OB to make sure that it isn't something more serious going on, but just watch your fluids and it'll probably pass soon.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• if ur worried u should definatly speak with your DOC. i have been bloated and throwing up my entire pregnancy and im 23 weeks my doctor put me on prilosec, gas X and phenergen...works like a dream!!!
    jhenry456

Answer by jhenry456 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011