What health insurance do you have?

I'm looking around for health insurance and would love to get something wallet friendly, what do you have and would you recommend it? is it good with deductables, co-pays, ect? what does it cover, as in doctors office visits, maturnity, ER visits, ect.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• We have Aetna with my husband's job and really like it. Of course, there is really no option for us, this is what we have because it is who they use. But I do like it.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• BCBS PPO - love it.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• we have upmc through dh's job. it's not bad, i like it. our plan doesn't have any deductibles, and copays aren't too bad, and it's like $150/mo for 2 adults and 1 child.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• We have Highmark BC/BS PPO. $20 copay/$100 ER. 80/20 plan. Physicals, PAPs, Mammos, etc. 100% covered. Covers just about everything. Love it!

That's just our plan though. They have several of them, as do all insurance companies. So what one has and covers will more than likely not go along with another's.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• im with united health care through my husbands work, love it great plan covers everything to 80% somethings are 100%......co-pays are $25 for doctors visits, $50 for spec and ER $200 but covers100% after co pays have been met.
    Monthly cost is $365 for a family of 6.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• sorry we are military and get Tricare Prime and it is 100% free for everything! But you can look up Tricare, they have pay civilan plans!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011