How do i get my song and his friends to quit smoking crack

every time i come home him and his buddys are out basing it up and getting high of crack meth or what ever they can get there hands on to last night i found a rolled up joint filled with pot they are so hybe and all they do is smoke pot what can i do to make the kids leave and actuially learn in school since most of them want to drop out

momsagainstweed

Asked by momsagainstweed at 11:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Turn their asses in to the police. You do know that YOU can be charged if there are drugs in your house? Putting him in drug counseling may help too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• call the police and get real help for your child. your child needs help and needs to kick the habit but there's no way to make them do it. tough love at this point is the only thing that might help your child.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• PO.LICE.
    I would rather call the police on my kid NOW than have the police catch him burglarizing later in life because I didn't step in.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i think bording school is gona become the answer i just cant handle it anymore i need him out but i dont want him to get a police record
    momsagainstweed

Comment by momsagainstweed (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• why do you care about him getting a police record, he obviously doesn't care. That might be the best thing you could do for your son.

TOUGH LOVE!!
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yea next time he brings drugs in the house im gona call the cops see what they have to say about the issue hes just gotten so bad lately it needs to be done
    momsagainstweed

Comment by momsagainstweed (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't think the police are the answer. If that were the case so many users would be cleaning after doing a stint behind bars but you and I know that's not the case. Rehab doesn't even work half the time but it will be a learning experience. You could send his butt to a boarding school, but chances are he'll find someone there that uses and then he's right back at it. Send him to boot camp.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Sorry, I meant users would be clean*, not cleaning haha
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• the only kids that are in that kind of school are bad ass kids where your son can learn more bad ass shit. send him to boot camp..if that don't work call the cops
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i never even though of boot camp that could do him some good i need to send him somewhere he wont be able to get drugs or buy them from other poeple
    momsagainstweed

Comment by momsagainstweed (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011