Who's up for their 10 year high school reunion this year?

Are you excited? Why?

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• ME ME ME!!! I can't wait. I talk to most of them anyways, but it will be AWESOME to see everyone again. I loved HS and still wish it never would have ended!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I skipped my 10 yr reunion. I went to a high school with a bunch of stuck up snobs. I went to my 20 yr and it was just a bunch of the same old high school crap.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think mine is coming up but I doubt I'll be going....just don't really have an interest....maybe on the 15th I will go
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My 10 year reunion will be this year, but I'm 99% sure I won't attend. I'm not even living in the US anymore so I don't think I'll shell out over a grand in plane tickets just to attend that.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• me and i am both excited and worried. there are people I would love to catch up with but i was massively bullied by the popular chicks so going and getting bashed or snubbed again would not be on my list of things i look forward to
    wowguildmomma

Answer by wowguildmomma at 11:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Nope. last year marked 15 years...next reunion is the 20th in 2015 but I won't be going. I didn't go to the 5yr or 10yr and now I live 2000+ miles from where I went to school.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Did not attend 10 year reunion. In fact there was no 10 year reunion. I graduated from a Chritian Bible School and we do not have class reunions. There was only 3 in my class and I have no idea where the other 2 girls are. They did not like me in school and made a point of letting me know it, too. I have been out of school for 29 (that is hard to beleive) and have no idea where most of the people from the school are now. Have found 4 students and 1 teacher on FB, but that is all out of all the students in the 4 years I attended the school.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im closer to my 30 at this point.

10 was funny to people watch... the snotty girls were still snotty (and I was skinner pg then they were at that point in time!), the cliques were still clique'ing, and people were flaunting the colleges and jobs. But I had a great time none the less.

20 is when people were starting to settle into their lives and were more family oriented, not out to out do, and were much more open to talking. The women looked GREAT... so much better than they did at the 10 yr. And a couple of the men were bald!
    Anonymous

• 10 yr? lol, I just had my 40 yr reunion. I love the reunions. I help plan them even though I'm 3 states away. We use classreport.org to give out reunion info. It's a free site that says they have all the high schools in the world. Check and see if your school is there.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Me...and I am kind of excited. We are from a very small school...our graduating class was 86 I think. Most of us keep up with each other on MySpace because our historian tried to get us all on there. It has been very cool to see how everyone has grown up and hear about/see the families they have had. A lot of us stayed in the area, so we run into each other a lot, but it will be nice to see everyone who moved away if they come home for it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011