Condom issue adult content

After my husband & I are romantic, he notices that the semen makes it all the way to the end of the condom (at the base). He pulls the end out to make room for his stuff but it always ends up at the end of the condom & I'm afraid it will leak out. Anyone have this problem & what to do about it?? We tired Magnums & it didn't help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• We dson't use them (we'd love to get preggers) but maybe just have a towel handy and he can go shower quickly
    Anonymous

• We don't use them either... I hate condoms.
    Baby8901

Answer by Baby8901 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• maybe try a sugger fit condom?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• *snugger lol sorry
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• had hubby get the big V. (snip snip ) so we dont use them anymore. is it that the leaking out the top bother u cause of mess? or afriad of babies? if anything look online maybe a websit for the condom company like magnum and see if u can order special condoms..or go to an adult store and see there selection. they normaly have all sizes from small to huge. . figure if they make finger condoms they gotta have something to help.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• it can leak out get a small type or try a diffrent brand.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 12:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Maybe try using a spermicide as a back up in case any of the semen gets out of the condom. Two levels of protection are better than one, just make sure the spermicide is safe to use with condoms.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• That is why i don't use them, lol
    I got an IUD in October & love it.
    Cassie_moore_24

Answer by Cassie_moore_24 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Not sur what your concern is...pregnancy or mess. I can tell you mess wise deal eith it, sex is messy lol pregnancy wise, well condoms are only about 82% effective. Growing up I always thought it was inbthe high 90s but my obgyn educated me LOL those were fun silences to listen to when our families asked if we ever heard of protection and we informed them why yes we had and we had been using cwondoms
    ShamrocksNroll

Answer by ShamrocksNroll at 8:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2011