Got any ideas????

Im 21 yrs old, health nothing wrong, weight is roughly 230lbs, height is 5 10.

~ Ok well i was throwing up n runs for 3 days. but now my stomache is just in knots like i had been a roller coaster of a non-stop 4 hrs, and its been this was way for 2 days now. The smell of food(Meat & Rice/Noodles) make nausea kinda, i have been real irratible for the past 3 days now. Cant lay on left side because under my left breast hurts and it even hurts to lay on my stomache for a long period of time beacuse it starts to hurt!

~~ So moms what do you think is wrong. There have been thoughts of pregnancy but no money to be tested and my hormones dont exceed the level they should to show up on a pee test! Got any ideas??

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG... why havent you gone to the dr>??

Anonymous

• I dont have any insurance and i dont know if should be worryed or not!!
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• What do you mean your hormones don't exceed the level to show up on a peen test? How would you know that? Have you missed your period?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Pee* sorry typo
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think you need to get medical attention, I am sure there are clinics in your area where you can be attended to.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes i do know about the pee test i had take 6 different pee test with my 18 month old and they all came back negative, and even when i was preg and went to my appt, my OB would take pee sample and our joke was that i had a fake baby due to the fact that my hormones didnt go high enogh to show i was preg. He said i was 1 out of 20 women who have the condintion.
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• well possibly your preggo then if your that 1 in 20... lol If it is that bad though why dont you go to the er?
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 2:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sounds like my first trimester of pregnancy. lol.
    Cassie_moore_24

Answer by Cassie_moore_24 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011