Part time mommy job ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• Retail maybe? That way if your husband works days you can work at night and he can watch the children, I am not sure its hard to say as you dont give any details at all of how many children you have ages, what your profesional background is etc etc....or watching other children while you watch your own.....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What time of day weill you have the kids elsewhere do you can work?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd go with the temp agencies. See what kind of part time stuff they have. I loved working for them. If I didn't want to go in or a kid was sick I didn't get in trouble. I just told them to find someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Gym or daycare jobs sometimes allow you to keep your kids with you; also there are a ton of "self-starter" business type companies that can allow you to make some decent money on your own time (Scentsy, 31 Presents, Avon, etc;).
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 1:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• www.guyandeva.com/polly
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am an independent consultant for Scentsy and I love it. I don't know how much your wanting to make or if you just looking for a way to get out of the house more but Scentsy has done both for me. Its not a get rich quick thing. You really get what you put out of it. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Are you looking for an at home job or business?

I am with Internet CEO Moms and I absolutely LOVE it! I had no idea that I could have my own business. There are tons of moms that do this along side their full time jobs and build it up enough to quit their full time job. :o) There is no selling, no parties, no inventory, etc... We have TONS of support and free training. This team has been a huge blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Head over to my website www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get all the details! I would love to help you out :o)
    Also, check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!! :o)
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I worked part time at kmart for a while. wasn't very busy, pretty stress free and small. loved it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would highly consider a home business. I always said, I don't mind working hard, I just want to choose the hours that I work...and it can change every day. Imagine, building a business on your terms, one that can provide a few hundred dollars a month all the way up to replacing an income....it's all up to you. I feel I hit the jackpot when I chose my business. Good luck looking, if I can help, please let me know.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Care.com has 4-5 job categories and you might find something there that fits your interests and schedule. Use the pulldown to see the different categories. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2011