How do you get rid of bacterial vaginosis??

I have been to the doctor three times and it never goes all the way away. I have done everything I am supposed to be doing. We never have sex, I wear cotton panties, I took all the medicine (antibiotics first and then metro gel) I am supposed to. I just don't know what to do anymore. Anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• I have a friend with this problem and when they treat her with the meds for that she ends up with yeast infection, when they treat that she gets the vaginosis. It's been on going for over a year and she is so frustrated. She is moving though so I old her to let me know if the climate change makes a difference. Never know.

Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Is your partner being treated? Sounds like it's turning into a chronic thing -- try some probiotics, you can even make a cream out of it, but it will help ward off the infection from the INSIDE>
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008