Have you heard about this awesome website?

www.google.com?

Yeah! You can type in anything and in less than a second hundreds or thousands, or perhaps even millions of websites pop up with information on the subject you searched. There's even pictures!

Sorry ladies, can you tell I'm a little bitchy and sarcastic right now? I don't understand why some people come on here to question something that they could have easily have googled in less than 20 seconds. It's one thing to get opinions and whatnot, but some people need to learn about this website and save other mom's on here from doing their dirty work.

Q: Why are there a lot of popcorn seed shells in the bag of popcorn I just popped?
A: Because my bag of popcorn HATES me!!!

Seriously though, there's a lot. I should complain to the company. =P

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 12:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Technology

• Yes, I use all the time but I also search for answers for here as well.  Search Silly smile

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• YAY!!!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Bing it :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love Bing!
    Cassie_moore_24

Answer by Cassie_moore_24 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think many of us ask those kinds of questions rather than googling is to meet our quota of questions for the day on the To Do list. You are not required to open them and/or answer them. If its a question you don't like just move on. Sort of like your question...I answer it only because its now one less on that list of To do's.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Rather than try to explain the humor in this question, I'll just vote you down for not getting it, and move on, meooma. =)
    Nanixh

Comment by Nanixh (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• google sucks, yahoo is better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011