What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Not just smile but real big belly laughs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my husband doing a bugs bunny impersonation this morning
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• This is awful. I got an email from my sister saying her adult daughter's cat had been hit by a car. She said in her email that the girl had sent her a text, but by the time she read it, it was the next day and "by then she was okay". I assumed the cat was killed by the car and the "she" that was okay was the daughter, meaning she had recovered from the initial shock and grief. And then the email went on to say, "she's drinking water and peeing..." Duh. The CAT was okay. When I thought it was the daughter that was okay and then she said, "she's drinking and peeing" I was like WTF???? How does peeing mean you're not grieving? Ha ha ha ha ha (the cat is fine, btw)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My mom was rubbing my pregnant belly & touched my SUPER sensitive belly button. Made me laugh so hard!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 12:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• We were having dinner with another couple and the other husband who likes be be all macho and everything was telling how he is scared of spiders and his wife was really into telling the stories and it was just hilarious to think this big macho guy who comes off as having no fears in life is scared silly of a spider
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh and it is the kind sweet wife of his who has to kill the spiders for her husband...I thought men were supposed to be the strong ones, lol
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• judimary 8, that is awful but OMG, that was hilarious.  As soon as I saw peeing I knew where it was going.

laughing

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My cousin took my daughter and I out for lunch today for my birthday and I asked my daughter to take a picture of me with my cousin. My daughter is mentally disabled, but can function very well. After my cousin and I put our heads together and the shot was taken I looked into the digital camera and there was only my cousin's head and an empty space. My daughter had cut me completely out of the picture by accident....and I had to remind her that I'm the birthday girl!!  We were laughing so hard even some of the other customers were getting a kick out of us!

JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 1:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2011