Why do conservatives hate this country so much?

They hate dark skinned people, they hate immigrants, they hate poor people, they hate safety nets, they hate freedom (unless it's freedom of corporations to make as much money as possible with no regulation), they hate civil liberties, they hate free thought, they hate art, they hate public airwaves ... and the list goes on and on.
Please someone tell me why they hate so much and so deeply?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 12:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• its Control issues, it stems from hating feeling the power slip from their hands.......the good ol boy mentality.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nothing gets the conservative cabal going like a shared hate.
    Good answer Princess s21
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well I think.......because the majority of those ideas are new (at least to them anyway), and people are afraid of / make fun of/ negate that which they do not understand.......because it's easier than admitting they are ignorant to the subject.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You forgot the environment. They also hate the environment. And children, they like fetus' but hate children.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well, I'm not sure they hate the environment so much as they don't care. I think the same goes for children. But I could be wrong
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm conservative and the only thing I hate is stereotypes.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh my OP you forgot a few...

people that don't like guns
    people that use the Constitution for toilet paper
    people that don't like religion
    people that prefer to spend other people's money rather than their own
    people that claim to support the soldier, but not the war
    people that think poor people are the ones handing out the paychecks
    people that pop out kids for a living
    people that don't understand freedom of speech is a 2 way street
    people that vote for people because "they're hot"
    people that didn't even graduate high school but think they are smarter than a Nobel winner

I could go on all day!

You know what we LOVE though???

People that ask hilarious and absolutely asinine questions.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• OP~All Conservatives are this way? Please prove this assumption
    Nice Off the "handle bar" generalization....... That, of course is a load of crap and has zero credibility.... Would this be like saying all liberals hate capitalism, personal responsibility, and hard work? <----- While some do.... I wouldn't be so stupid as to assume ALL feel this way... Would you? ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

>>>>>
    Oh, it's obvious from the way you post in unison on this board. It's like you are one person. It's amazing
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh, it's obvious from the way you post in unison on this board. It's like you are one person. It's amazing

Too funny. You have nothing of ACTUAL news and politics/current events to discuss so you have lowered yourself to assumptions, stereotypes, and generalizations...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011