on my phone it has a "print" option...

how in the heck can you print off your cell phone? i got to the point where it said i had to connect a usb cable and then i had to cancel, i just wanted to know since i cant seem to send some pictures out no matter how i send it cause it told me that the messege is over its limit size or something.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You just need to connect it up using a USB cable, as said, to the printer. I think you can get them from mobile stores, I got mine free with my phone.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• What type of phone is it?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If it has bluetooth you can print from a bluetooth compatible printer.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• must be one of them new cell phones. there are portable printers available now for cell phones ;)

other than that you can prolly plug in an USB cable and upload them directly on your computer to the printer or something. haha not sure. never had a cell like that before. I only use mine to make calls
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2008