Thick white cm during sex adult content

Okay so I noticed that i had extremely slippery ewcm last week. A couple of days after I noticed the ewcm df and I were doing the deed and we noticed a thick white mucus that came from me that was on his penis and on the bedsheets. It didnt smell and Im positive that it wasnt sperm. Does it sound like maybe the white sticky cervial mucus was post ovulatory cervical mucus???????? Ive been trying to conceive for 6 months now and df and i have no fertility issues that we know of!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yep sounds like ovulation to mee :) :) yay!! GL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Can you explain what this is, i don't know what this ovulation mucus is.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well im aware of what egg white cervical mucus is and this tacky, white, thick mucus appeared a couple of days after I noticed the egg white cervical mucus, I have read online that cervical mucus can appear tacky and white after ovulation as well as before ovulation but i already ovulated according to the cervical mucus changes I noticed a couple of days earlier! Im pretty knowledgable of conceiving and charting, and all that good stuff :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2011