What would you do?

I already have a job. I am very unhappy with it though and have tried to leave, but they talked me into coming back. Now, I have found a better job that I really want. I have an interview today. Would you just quit the other and take the new if it was offered? Or stay because you felt you were obligated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I doubt they would give you the same courtesy. You have your own bills and loving your job is important to your overall health. If can give them 2 weeks without jeopardizing the new job, do it. You and yours are the most important priority not I job you don't like.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• GO! Take what you want especially if it is something better that you know there will be room for growth.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• As long as you give notice I say go to the new job, its really important to at least not hate your job. Very few people love their jobs, but to hate what you do isnt good for them or you.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When opportunity comes knocking, answer the door.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I would take the new job.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I would leave with a smile on my face:):):)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 2:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008