DID anyone use a ovulation calender to get pregnant?....If so which ones do you recommend?? Did you achieve the results you were looking for?

Mluvs7

Asked by Mluvs7 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• everyone ovulates differently. the internet says that the average woman ovulates 14 days after the day she started her period. so we were having sex around the 13th-16th days after my period. and i never got pregnant. We accidently found out that i ovulate 10-12 days after i start my period. We found out by only having sex once during the month of october and found out we were preg a month later. you should start trying every other day starting the 10th day after you start your period. You never know.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I used good ol' fashioned charting. Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. No need to pay hundreds for a machine you can do it easily yourself on paper.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• sorry i never used an ovulation chart i just did it the old fashioned way and hoped it would work
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I used an Android App called "My Honey Days" and just had sex at least once every possible fertile day, lol... and it worked. We got pregnant immediately after going off the pill, lol!
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I used the one on www.ovulation-calendar.net. I got pregnant immediately after stopping birth control I don't know if it using the calendar helped or not but I had sex everyday that it said I should be fertile.... my cycles are extremely normal though since i had been on birth control for so long though and everyone is different!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011