What time do you go to bed ? Is there a set time in your home ?

We usually go to bed at 9 if its a work day but if its days off we stay up whenever we want

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 1:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• We don't really have a bed time. We homeschool so we are a little more relaxed about it. If I see the girls are tired and cranky then I put them to bed earlier. I would say generally its between 9 and 10. I am usually up much later than that though
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband goes to bed around 11p and I go to bed between 2-4a. He has to be up at 6, I don't have to be up at any set time.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• During the week kiddos go to sleep by 8:30pm we go to sleep at 10. During the weekends kids can stay up as late as they want (never past 9) and we go to bed around 11.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 1:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My toddler goes to bed between 8 and 9pm every night. We stay up until whenever most of the time I go to bed between 12 and 2am and my hubby comes soon afterwards. Our baby goes to bed around the toddler but wakes up off and on through out the night.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Our daughter goes into the bath at 8p and is in bed by 8:30pm and we go to bed at 10pm. We get up at 6am for work. Even on the weekends we hardly ever stay up past 10pm. Party animals we are.
    mommyslate

Answer by mommyslate at 8:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband and I don't have a set bedtime, but usually we go to bed between 10-11pm. My 2 yo and 9 month old go to bed at 7:30, my older 3 go to bed at 8:30.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• We homeschool but still have a structured bedtime for the kids. They avoid being cranky and have bad days because they are getting enough sleep nightly. The older kids are in bed by 9 the younger kids are in bed by 8. All my kids are up at 6 am they have always been early risers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• We go to bed at 10:00. On weekends it's closer to though 11:00.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011