What is the best outdoor toy for ages 3 and up?

We are planning on getting an outdoor toy for my daughter who is turning 3 at the end of may. We want something that both her and our older daughter would enjoy. We already have a swing set and a playhouse. What outdoor toys do your kids enjoy the most?

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Trampoline!! OMG i remember spending all day on ours, I swear it was probably the best investment my mom ever did for us. we would even sleep on it in the summer so much fun... ahh... the good ol days how I miss them so
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love the water toys like the simple small pool for kids. Also kids always like to play ball .. like handball or catch, etc. I like chalk too because that can spark creativity and you can draw roads or something for their bike. Hope these helped!
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 1:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sidewalk Chalk, bikes, balls, bubbles. If it's getting warmer, consider getting a kiddie pool.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• A sprinkler for them to run in!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 8:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2011