Who hates being married?

explain why

juni21

Asked by juni21 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I do because I married an asshole.

He's childish, only worries about his needs, controlling, egotistical bastard that thinks he's untouchable, abusive, and just a piece of shit.

However, as soon as I get a job, I'm filing for divorce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't hate being married but after 6 mo. of doing so, my husband tried turning into a controlling dick, telling me who I can and cant hang out with, telling me I cant wear make up cause im married now. etc. But after telling him exactly who he married he backed the fuck off and let me be me and we couldnt be any happier now.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I thought I married my best friend then after time the true colors came out and now I find myself stuck with a self absorbed jack ass who could care less about paying bills and spends all his money on beer and gets defensive when i talk to him about important things like the $400 a month he spends on beer and yet no bills get paid. He does as he pleases and when it comes to the needs of the kids he gets pissy. There is no talking to him none what so ever. It is all about him and cannot tolerate any waves being made, He requires me to make his world free from hassles and requires me to feed him. If I don't have dinner for him and it has to be a full square meal he gets pissy, He is a big self absorbed child with this constant habit of picking his nose and then denies he was even doing it when i catch him at it. I have wasted 7 yrs with him and have maybe 2 good family memories to fall on. He is not a family man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• sometimes. ok most of the time. Things were better when we weren't married. Now its like he doesn't have to work as hard at our relationship because i'm stuck. Everything is "I don't care" and no communication anymore.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• 2 abusive relationships did it for me ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I have a wonderful son, by a wonderful man, who was not abuisve.

PLUS , I got a dog ....LOL
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love being married... why would anyone get married if they didn't love the person or the idea of being together forever? I am just not getting this...
    NoRest4theWickd

Answer by NoRest4theWickd at 6:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love being married. My dh is my best friend and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. He is my heart. I guess I just don't get post like these. Are couples getting married before BOTH parties are ready or do some just thing marriage will make things easier/better...?
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• This is exactly why I recommend living with someone for at least a year prior to getting married, some people realize these things before marriage that way.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Married life is good for me. I would never tolerate any abuse at all, I don't tolerate even the thought of someone attempting to control me. I set the rules and the pace in my house and thankfully I married a man who is perfectly fine with that. He appreciates the way I take care of and run our lives..no problems.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• well to the ones who dont het it these posts even if you live with these men before hand they dont change til after you marry them or us woman think if we just do it right it will get better and no matter how perfect you are it never gets better and some guys get worse as the years go on and i hate being married my husband use to have feelings and be a good dad now hes just a cruel cold hearted prick and does nothing with or for the kids and my mental disorder has gotten worse as the years go by and he is very cruel about it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2011