Where you live .... has spring arrived there yet?

I live in Wisconsin, and I have been waiting for spring time since my kids had their spring break vacation which was like a month ago, and they spend it inside watching snow fall down :'(
this weather has been horrible over here, and instead of getting at least a peek of the sun looks like we will be gettin snow on and off every other day like it has been for past month and half! tomorrow we sppse to get 1-2 inc of snow in afternoon & by night it will be 5-6inches.

how about where you live? how has been the weather over there? has spring arrived in your state or town yet?

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We got snow two weeks ago, but it's been beautiful since (and before for like a month). 75 degrees daily, 40-50 at night, light breezes... the summers are hell, though lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I live in Michigan. 2 weeks ago it was 80 degrees out. Today it snowed. I WAS SO MAD!!!
    Cassie_moore_24

Answer by Cassie_moore_24 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yep .. in Algeria .. a spring came a bit earlier this time .. luve that period of th eyear ... i was born in and flowers also :p
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I live in Northern California. Last month It has been warm and sunny! With off and on rain in the mix so I brought out my flip flops and keep my boots out a little longer! We are already blasting our air conditioner everyday now too! Thanks to my hubby who is always hot!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm in Australia and the Summer is finished, cooler nights coming on. (seasons are backwards here, Christmas time is in the summer)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I live in beautiful East Tennessee where Spring is in full force! My azaleas and lilac are blooming. I have buds on my roses. My iris are about to pop, the dogwoods are blooming, there are leaves on almost all the trees - and the pollen is so bad everyone is gasping, choking and sneezing! But I'll take it over snow any day!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• SPRING CAME AND LEFT. LOTS OF LAUGHS. WE HAD GOOD WEATHER AND THEN YESTERDAY IT SNOWED AND NOW IT'S LIKE 30 OUTSIDE. IM IN MICHIGAN, BAH HUM BUG
    mrs.chisolm

Answer by mrs.chisolm at 7:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes, I live in Alabama. The high is in the middle 80's today.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• no---in Minnesota we are going to have more snow tonight. I am, so tired of being cold and driving on snowy streets,etc.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011