What real honest to goodness, paper, political magazines do you read?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 2:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not a news or political magazine person, although we did get TIME when DH worked for the company. I prefer newspapers to the internet, however. The only feature I like of our newspaper website is the breaking news blog because it's updated quickly.

I think the internet is great for finding PARTICULAR news stories. But for general information? Newspaper, radio, TV.... local stations.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Paper magazines? Seriously? You waste good money to buy week old news when you have dozens of legitimate sources available for free with the click of a mouse? Way to waste money and kill trees, and then try to spin it like you're doing something useful. What a good little liberal you are. No wonder you don't have time to read legitimate sources and links. You're too busy reading the political equivalents of People magazine.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• rock n rollI see you are still rocking the posts, how can we ever compete?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What a brilliant question! This debate should really stimulate my mind this morning!

The only "paper" I waste my money on these days is the Wall Street Journal..just can't give it up...our local paper, which I could give up..but I enjoy Dear Abby and I like to see if any of my customers have passed away..........and my Southern Living..which I don't pay for..my Mamo has been giving me subscriptions for years.

I like my news fresh, up to the minute and 24/7. I can't believe people still buy "old" news!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• LOL keep  reading the periodicals of your choice, we enjoy the daily inaccuracies and ignorance coming from your corner. Oh....and if that's your recipe for rocking the message boards than by all means allow me to re-up your subscriptions. Nobody enjoys your silliness more than me.!

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Actually gerpilu most of us read alot esp. any of Obamas speeches because listening to him makes us want to bitch slap somebody.

As for the OP ..LMFAO at those sources!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well, that explains a lot, why you have so many socialist views. You have 3 socialist mags on your list you read.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Actually gerpilu most of us read alot esp.

Actually minnegerpie, I am a book worm, always have been. I was reading before I started kindergarten.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What part of your own question did you miss?, you know the part where you asked " real,honest, good" OMFG
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• True. They LISTEN to Fox News...because they have reading comprehension problems....LISTENING to Beck,Hannity,etc. is the easy way for conservatives to get political news. I read TIME, my city's Newspaper,The Star & Tribune.And books.

eye rollingI find it hard to believe you have ever cracked a book gerpilu

Anonymous