Sleep habits

My daughter is almost 9 months old (the 23rd) and she has gotten into this horrible pattern lately of wanting to be up until 3 or 4 in the morning. Nothing I've tried is working. Any suggestions?

Cassie_moore_24

Asked by Cassie_moore_24 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go for a drive? I know that's rediculous and might become a habit which you don't want, but its a thought....or put her in her carseat on top of the running dryer or washer spin cycle so it feels like she's riding in the car....of course that's if the car ride still puts her to sleep
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Is she asleep and then she wakes up and stays up for awhile? If that's the case, and she wakes up happy, I would leave her to get back to sleep on her own.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Start getting her on a normal routine again. Dinner, bath, storytime and bed. Do it every night..will be tough in the beginning. Let her play in her crib until she falls asleep on her own.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011