Anyone else going to bed tonight with a heavy heart?

:(
Just feeling pretty lousy tonight

(I put it in just for fun because I wasn't sure where to put a post like this)

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 2:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my husband is out of town for a month in vegas of all the places! when he comes back which will be the end of May it will be for only a week then he will leave for another month.. hes missing out on so much, coloring easter eggs with the kids etc.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It's tough to feel lousy when you laugh, hope it worked :)
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes, and that is if i even make it to get to sleep tonight.. lots of night i go to sleep sad, my husband is on nights and i go to school in the afternoon. we hardly get to see each other.. but that is something i am infact used to .. he is military and has been out to see many times for many months at a time 8 1/2 has been the longest.. :( but yeah , i am actually thinking about getting some counseling going because more times than not , i go to sleep sad.. for various reasons.. and givin the fact i have no friends that are local only recent ones that i have met in school .. i dont go and do anything , or really talk to anyone , and family is in different states all together.. if you want to chat or vent .. i am a good listener, i dont judge, and it would be cool to meet other ppl but i hope you feel better because i know it sucks to go to bed feeling lousy ... <3
    My_lil_Angles

Answer by My_lil_Angles at 2:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes it did thank you :)
    myownhappiness

Comment by myownhappiness (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• This is why I put off even going to sleep until I'm so exhausted that I can't function anymore. So I don't think before I fall asleep and I just zonk out. If I think before i sleep I have nightmares. Almost every night is like this :( But I have an appointment to see a counselor on the 28th so I'm hoping having someone to talk to will help me.
    myownhappiness

Comment by myownhappiness (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• But the 28th seems so far away when you are so sad :(
    myownhappiness

Comment by myownhappiness (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i can relate.. and its the completely same thing for me.. if i dont just fall asleep with my head hitting the pillow, i end up keeping my self awake and cant turn my brain off. i eventually pass out and dream nightmares only to wake up completely exhausted in the am.. :( my husband told me to think about what i would do with an infinite amount of money .. and think about that when i am going to sleep.. it works sometimes. but mostly.. my brain switches the gears and i am stuck back thinking and feeling blue.. i am actually thinking of bringing it up at the Dr. appt tom.. its for a preg test and other things but he thinks i need it many of my fam members think i need it .. so i guess i will give it a shot , because it does help to have someone to talk to like you said ..
    My_lil_Angles

Answer by My_lil_Angles at 3:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh yeah. last night at 2am a drunk ran into my van right outside my house. Today sucked. <3 hope everyones night gets better
    prettypaper

Answer by prettypaper at 3:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2011