Going Crazy!!!Loss of sensation, can't Orgasm! adult content

Sorry if this is TMI but here's a little history so you understand my situation better. I used to be able to orgasm every single time I had sex with my DH, but I had to have clitoral stimulation to do so. I completely lost my sex drive a couple weeks into my pregnancy and did not regain it until nearly a year after I had my DS. I tore in two places during my labor, on either side of my urethra and I had a verrrry painful infection for a few weeks afterwards that made my clitoris ache every time i had to pee. Since then, i have had little to NO sensation in my clitoris, even when i'm turned on. I mentioned this to my OB (a man) and he didn't seem to think it was unusual or an issue since i have some scarring around that area. However, you would think that after an entire year of healing, I would have regained SOME sensation. Now, I can't get off at all and it's starting to make sex something I dread and only do to keep our love life alive. I have had DH go down on me, finger me, do all kinds of foreplay for 2+ hours before even attempting intercourse and STILL, no luck. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? I'm at the point where I just want to cry everytime I get horny because I can't do anything about it! I have tried pleasuring myself all sorts of ways and I just can't get the O I long for....i'm going CRAZY!!!!

ShainaMay

Asked by ShainaMay at 3:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• well i know the only way for me to get off is by me playing with myself and i do dread sex because it does nothing for me so im sorry i know how it feels but there is stuff in the pharmacy department that intesifies it and it works maybe it would help you when i actually get up later ill write you back and let you know what it is or you could just ask the pharmacist
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• First I would change to a woman.

Are you on any new meds ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• how about masturbation? Can you get yourself off? I know that sometimes I'm a little better at it than dh,. If not then I would def switch to a female gyno cause what the heck does a man know? good luck, I know that would suck because its how I orgasm too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wow, that is not good, i would change to a woman doctor, let her know your problem and see what can be done about it. On my second deliver I tore my labia and midwife didn't stich it right back to how it was, so on one side of my labia it is disconnected from my clitoris, I just hate it. I asked 3 different doctors about it and they made it seem like it was no big deal.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 7:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm currently on absolutely NOTHING and haven't been on any medication other than birth control (Seasonique) up until 3 months ago when I stopped taking it.
    ShainaMay

Comment by ShainaMay (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• its called ky intense arousel gel
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I went to the doctor today and guess what he said....STRESS.....can you believe it?! Stress is apparently the #1 reason why women can't get off. Everything looked fine and healed great and due to all of the stress in my life my sex life is non-existent. Well, if anyone out there has a remedy for THIS issue, please by all means, do chime in!!!! Grrrr!
    ShainaMay

Comment by ShainaMay (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011