To the women that do not feel valued, what can you or someone else to for you to feel appreciated?

I asked questions yesterday about feeling valued. Some women didn't feel loved or appreciated.

I hope that you will feel needed, wanted, treasured and loved one day soon. We have to fall in love with ourselves.

So, for anyone who wants to answer, what can someone else (your DH, etc.) do to make you feel cared for?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 5:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I have been going through a little post partum depression and just felt unwanted, well maybe not even that, just BLAH and gross. And little things my DH does changes that mood 100% Like when we hold hands in the car, he sqeezes my hand a little. He woke up last not and rolled over and just kissed me in the middle of the night!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:34 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm wondering why anyone would stay in a situation where they did not feel loved or appreciated? You control that! You need to find a person that will make you feel loved always ...Guys have a hard time with appreciation sometimes, but then all you have to do is talk to your guy and tell him how you feel. I am sure he does not even realize you feel that way. YOU control your happiness.. if you are not happy FIX IT!! Everyone deserves to be happy.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• For my mom to treat me like her daughter,not a stranger. To get to know me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 19, 2011