Are there any medications over the counter.....

to help your periods be more regular? I dont need birth control cause were ttc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Primrose oil. Black or blue kohosh. And i'm sure some other herbal supplements as well. Go to a health food store and check with them. I wouldn't get a medication, i'd get something natural.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I need the same kind of thing! I havent had my period in a while and were ttc!
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I'd ask my doctor before using any kind of herbal medicine. Some herbal medicines can be dangerous to a pregnancy.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• there is an herb called "vitex" that i have hear nothing but great things about. you can find it at any local GNC and check it out for yourself. i am actually looking into it myself and it only costs $12 or so. they say that it really regulates your cycle!! good luck and lots of baby dust! :)
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 2:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I agree with the above vitex or its other name is chasteberry. you can get it pretty cheap
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008