You ever get in these moods? adult content

Where you just say f-it all? You get tired of people constantly telling you to do this, do that or that you don't have a right to your feelings yet they can freely complain and do as they please? I am so having one of those days. I am to the point I don't want to talk to my husband because I am afraid I will snap and tell him how I really feel lol! Uh!

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• all the time!! I sympathize with you mama just hang in there and know you are doing what is right for you and your family
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yeah I will get through it. Thanks
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yep I sure do, except I sometimes do snap at DH :( I just load the kids up if DH isn't home and go for a long drive!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Maybe you need to tell him how you really feel. Shouldn't he know? Especially if he's the cause of it. If you are afraid of the way you will sound, write it. That way, you can choose your words more carefully and you can control the tone a bit more. I think you need to tell the man what's going on inside your head. There are no guarantees that it will change anything but it will most likely make you feel better. So, do it!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Take a breather and then after you are cooled down a bit, sit down and have a chat with your dh.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think everybody has those days, hon! Just keep your chin up- it will get better! Also, don't hold back from telling your DH how you really feel. It's not good for you OR the relationship!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I had about two weeks like that. I was ready for murder and mayhem.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes i do all the time and something you can do to get thru it is called urge surfing when you think about it or snapping just do something else til the feeling passes and is your husband understanding because if hes like mine and doesnt care if you do tell him it prob will just make it worse
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh and validate yourself and no that no matter how you feel its ok dont let anyone tell you how to feel thats why they are callled your feelings
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Thanks ladies :)
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011