Anyone else having a bad day?

The alarm clock didn't go off, I woke up late, Dh was late for work, I missed dd's bus, My 14 month old took her diaper off sometime during the night(big poopy mess), we are out of milk and I think I'm going to pull all my hair out!!!

Ok..anyone else having a bad day?

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sending a hug...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:29 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• it's not that bad but it doesn't look too promising.. 730 and the girls have already started to bicker..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• OMG
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What a horrible awful way to start your day..So sorry but hope things only improve from this point.
    So far my day is going okay, mad dash last minute rush to get the boys' packed and ready for the hike today at day camp. I've decided to NOT go to work and will stay home again today (yesterday was a holiday) and try to get a few things done while the boys are out.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Im still working on my first cup of coffee. Plenty of day left for it to go all wrong. Hope your day gets better.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• group hugNot even close to that!!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I've had similar days. Fortunately, all my kids are now out of diapers. Unfortunately, they don't listen and put their socks/shoes up after they've taken 'em off, so they end up "losing" them the next day, and I'm usually ranting at them to FIND THOSE SHOES or SOCKS. *sigh*

Need to go brush and put up hair now :/ Didn't get much sleep last night thx to hub falling asleep in bed. I should have just come downstairs and slept on the couch.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• not a bad day,Ive had a bad week, this is day 9 of a stomach virus in my house (I have 5 kids) and everyday someone including hubby has been sick, blah I am tired of vomit..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011