don't feel good. 37 weeks pregnant.

I couldn't sleep last night, nothing new there. I didn't feel good when I went to bed last night. when I got up this morning I felt fine. Now that I am at work I feel kinda crappy like puky blah feel. I'm tired I feel if I eat anything it won't stay down. I have had some dry cereal, apple juice, and water so far this morning and I stopped snacking on my dry cereal just as soon as I started to not feel good. The thought of food is kinda makin it worse, but it doesn't help that I am getting hungry either. lol
Is this a possible sign labor is coming or is it just a bad day?

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 1:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be anything, honey. You're pregnant, so it's possible you just got morning sickness again! But just keep an eye on it. If you can't keep anything down, you should probably call your doctor. Also, your stomach doesn't have as much room to process because of the baby, so it could be that also. Hope it gets better!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I got like that before all of my labors so yeah it's possible that labor's coming soon!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• lots of women get nauseous during labor. Don't get too excited, but if I had to guess I'd say you're on your way! Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It's probably just you're far enough along that you're just miserable. At that point that baby is so big there's nothing it isn't messing with inside your body. You're fatigued, hungry, not hungry, bloated...everything horrible...all at once.I hate to get your hopes up that it's early signs of labor but you're almost there. Technically you're full term now so just hang in there. When you're finally in labor for sure you will definitely know.

(((HUGS)))
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008